Ladies, gentlemen and bloggers everywhere, say hello to the Adonit PhotoGrip!
What’s a PhotoGrip you may ask? Well it’s an accessory for your smartphone that has the following functions:
- One Hand Operation – Comfortably hold your phone out front to snap photos. A grooved grip makes it easy to operate the camera without accidental taps or slips.
- Self-Standing Mode – Flip PhotoGrip upright for self-standing portrait mode to capture the whole frame.
- Bluetooth Shutter Remote – Slide off the Bluetooth shutter remote to take photos up to 10 meters away. No need to set a timer, just click to snap the perfect shot!
- Edit Photos –Immediately edit photos to post to Instagram, Snapchat or Facebook with the included mini precision disc stylus.
- Included Accessories – tripod, carrying pouch and wrist/neck strap.
The Adonit PhotoGrip retails for $39.99 and comes in two colors, black and yellow. It only takes 40 minutes to fully charge the battery and it can last up to 20 hours/72,000 photos!
The PhotoGrip is the bloggers dream when it comes to smartphone photography and we have teamed up with Adonit to give one away to one lucky reader! All you have to do is follow @whatsupnw and @adonitusa on Instagram and tag as many friends as you can on the PhotoGrip photo on our page! As a bonus, share our photo in your Instagram story and tag @whatsupnw and @adonitusa with the hashtag #adonitgiveaway! See all details on our Instagram page. The winner will be announced February 1, 2019!