With basketball season heating up, what fun items will these dedicated fans order for the big game?
McDonald’s, Uber Eats and La-Z-Boy are giving away the McDelivery Couch to one lucky fan so they can enjoy their craveable and delicious McDonald’s favorites while they’re watching their favorite teams in action. If you are a a McDonald’s fan, visit this Web Site to see what other McDonald’s merchandise items you can pick up! To enter to win the McDelivery Couch, tweet about your favorite McDelivery on Uber Eats item, tagging #McDeliverySweepstakes, @UberEats and @McDonalds. The sweepstakes runs March 19, 2019, through April 8, 2019, allowing up to one entry per person per day.* For more information on the sweepstakes and how to enter, visit http://playatmcd.com/mcdeliverysweeps.
The McDelivery Couch was designed to optimize every part of your McDelivery on Uber Eats experience, all the way from ordering to enjoying the last bite. The 4-seater McDelivery Couch is a perfect way your whole squad can hang out and enjoy the game and a few of your McDonald’s favorites. It’s also loaded with the following features:
- McFlurry chillers, coolers built into the dual center consoles to keep your McFlurry chilled even through an unexpected overtime.
- Built-in phone chargers to power your McDelivery on Uber Eats orders without wasting a second to recharge.
- Light-up cup holders because your drink deserves to party, too.
- Adjustable seats at the touch of a button with power back, leg and headrests for prime McNugget dunking.
- La-Z-Boy’s iClean technology (aka stain-resistant) keeping the couch safe from any overzealous reactions to shocking TV moments.
- And, of course, a cozy McDelivery on Uber Eats blanket to remind you that going out is truly overrated.
McDelivery is now available in more than 19,000 McDonald’s restaurants around the globe, including 9,000 locations in the United States and 144 restaurants in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Customers can place their McDonald’s orders through the Uber Eats mobile app or on UberEats.com, using the same account they use to take Uber rides. Customers can track their order as an Uber Eats delivery partner brings their meal directly to them. The full menu at participating McDonald’s restaurants is available for delivery, with the exception of soft serve cones. An Uber Eats booking fee applies to each order. If you’re new to Uber Eats, just use the code MCDELIVERY5 in the app for $5 off your first Uber Eats order valid thru 6/30/19. An online search to have your favorite los angeles restaurant food delivered could get you your heart’s desire (food, of course!) in a jiffy!
McDelivery is just another way that McDonald’s is enhancing the customer experience through added convenience. The company and its franchisees are transforming its restaurants through the addition of self-order kiosks, table service, digital menu boards and curbside pickup through mobile ordering.
Did you know?
As McDonald’s is giving customers the option to enjoy delicious food wherever they want through our partnership with Uber Eats, McDelivery is now available at more than 202 restaurants in Washington. To celebrate this milestone, the company is announcing a few fun local McDelivery facts.
For the entire state of WA, the most popular item is McChicken, followed by the Big Mac Meal and the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese Meal, while the largest order statewide is $422
A few fun facts from around the state.
|City Area||# of Restaurants with McDelivery||Most Popular McDelivery Item||Second Most Popular||Third Most Popular||
|Seattle-Tacoma||144||McChicken||Big Mac Meal||Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese Meal||$422|
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER/WIN. McDonald’s ® McDelivery Couch Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00 a.m. ET 3/19/19, ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET 4/8/19 (“Entry Period”). Open to residents of the 48 contiguous US/DC 13+ years of age. To enter, Tweet what McDonald’s menu items you would get delivered from your public Twitter account, with the hashtag #McDeliverySweepstakes, and tagging @UberEats and @McDonalds during Entry Period. Limit one entry/day. Subject to Official Rules at http://playatmcd.com/mcdeliverysweeps. Sponsor: McDonald’s USA, LLC, 110 N. Carpenter St, Chicago, IL 60607.