Yes, Father’s Day is THIS Sunday, ya’ll! Are you scrambling to find that last minute Father’s Day gift? We have some fun ideas for you to help that father figure in your life feel extra special!
It’s time to get dad out of the house to catch the latest flick at Cinemark, practice his swing at Forum Social House or challenge him to a game of bowling at Lucky Strike. To top it off, enjoy one of the delicious Father’s Day dining specials at The Dining District. However you want to celebrate, The Bellevue Collection has what you need.
The Bellevue Collection’s 2021 Father’s Day Gift Guide features all of dad’s favorite things like coffee, golf, books and more! Check out the full gift guide here.
The Bellevue Collection’s Dining District Father’s Day Specials
- Treat dad to a fire-roasted feast he’ll never forget by dining at Fogo de Chao on Father’s Day. Receive a bounce back card for $25 off two full churrascos on your next visit.
- Not able to dine in? No problem! Pick up a Father’s Day to-go package that includes everything needed for a Brazilian-inspired celebration for dad at home. Choose from grilling at home or two ready-to-serve options. All packages generously serve six. **Must pre-order by Saturday, June 19 for pick up by Saturday, June 19 or Sunday, June 20.
- Paddy Coyne’s Irish Pub
- Dads eat for free on Father’s Day! This includes one (1) free entree with the purchase of two (2) or more entrees.
- Daniel’s Broiler
- Three-course menu featuring USDA prime steak and lobster for $120 per person. The regular dinner menu will also be available.
- Oil & Vinegar
- Get 20% off new beer products now through June 20, 2021. Products include beer vinegar, beer sauce and beer mustard.
- Wild Ginger
- Get 50% off bottles of wine under $100 on the wine list on Sunday, June 20. **Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount.