Believe it or not but it’s already time to start preparing for your New Year’s Eve plans! We’ve helped you plan celebrations before and we are here to help you host something unforgettable and fun!
Here are our favorites ideas to ring in 2022!
Swap Champagne for a Beer Cheer from Elysian Brewing
While champagne may be the “most traditional way” to toast when the ball drops, an Instagram Study released by Forbes showed that beer is more popular than bubbly in 48 states. With that in mind, I’d love to get Elysian’s newest winter seasonal Skalrok on your radar. Released in time for NYE, this brew makes for a perfect winter drink and a welcome addition at any NYE gathering. Elysian also offers top-sellers including Space Dust IPA and Full Contact Imperial Hazy IPA.
2. Celebrate at Bellevue Square
The Bellevue Collection is saying farewell to 2021 in style! Here are a few of the New Year’s Eve events happening at Bellevue Square:
- Lucky Strike Family New Year – Join Lucky Strike for its 7th annual Family New Year event featuring special guest performers, face painting, balloon artists and more! Launch into the New Year on East Coast time and count down the ball drop at 9 p.m.
- RIZE – Lucky Strike New Year’s Eve – Ring in the New Year in the perfect adult playground at Lucky Strike! Doors open at 10 p.m. for a great night of celebrating, fun and, of course, bowling. Must be 21+.
- Family Neon NYE at Forum Social House – Bring the whole family to this one-of-a-king New Year’s Eve experience. Attractions include DJs and dancing, minigolf, a cider toast and a New Year’s Eve balloon drop countdown celebration at 7 p.m.
- NYE2022 at Forum Social House – Join Forum Social House for its biggest party event of the year! The event will feature specialty cocktails, minigolf and music by LA’s Steve Dub. Must be 21+.
- Bubbles & Bow Ties at Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi – Get ready for a night of glamour at this black-tie event including live band karaoke, a live DJ performance by AUDIOMOE, burlesque and aerial dancers plus a great view of the 2022 AHG x Amazon Bellevue Fireworks Show.
- New Year’s Eve 2022 at Suite Restaurant/Lounge – Ring in the New Year with elegance at Suite Restaurant/Lounge. The event will feature music by Suite Resident DJ Kipprawk, balloon drops, four-course dinner packages and a New Year’s countdown with party favors. Must be 21+.
3. Luxe New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Brunch at Café Hitchcock Bainbridge Island
Brendan McGill and the Hitchcock team on Bainbridge Island are hosting a New Year’s Eve celebration in partnership with Laurent-Perrier Champagne, Black River Caviar, and Baywater Shellfish on December 31 in The Bar at Café Hitchcock. The ultra-luxe New Year’s Eve experience includes a bottle of Laurent-Perrier Rosé and one ounce of caviar with brioche, sieved egg, sea beans, shallots, and crème fraiche. Reservations are required and cost is $325 per two guests. Reservations are available beginning at 5pm. Tickets must be purchased in advance at, https://www.cafehitchcock.com/nye No reservations? Guests are welcome to stop by and indulge in the revelry on a first come, first served basis. There will be a Champagne toast at midnight!
4. Ring in the New Year Family-Style at Ba Sa Restaurant
Sibling chefs, Trinh and Thai Nguyen, are creating a traditional Vietnamese family-style feast to welcome 2022. “We’re ringing in the New Year at Ba Sa with Ăn Tối với Gia Đình, which literally translates to eating dinner with your family,” said Trinh Nguyen. “We really want to celebrate the importance of sharing food and joy with loved ones.” Ba Sa will offer seatings at 5pm and 8pm on Friday, December 31. Each table will select one dish from each of the four-courses to share, plus a trio of desserts for the table. Cost of the family-style feast is $75/person. Reservations are required. To reserve a table, visit www.basabainbridgeisland.com
5. Enjoy a Wood-Fueled New Year’s Eve Celebration at Samara
Celebrate the New Year with an abundance of seafood, caviar, and Champagne at Sunset Hill’s wood-fueled bistro, Samara. In addition to the winter menu, chef Eric Anderson will be offering a stunning Applewood Grilled Seafood Platter of local oysters, clams, mussels, spot prawns, and Dungeness crab served with condiments and crackers, as well as sturgeon caviar and paddle fish caviar with accoutrements to help ring in the New Year. Reservations are available from 5pm – 10pm, and can be made my visiting, https://samaraseattle.com.
6. Champagne Wishes and Seafood Dreams New Year’s Eve at Hound + Bottle
Say goodbye to 2021 with a festive dinner at the utterly charming Hound + Bottle. Alan and Jodi Davis will offer celebratory dishes, in addition to their winter menu, plus a robust selection of bubbles. Specials include a Seafood Plateau, Bone-in Rib Eye Steak, and Saffron and Truffle Risotto. Escape the big city and ring in the New Year with friends in Manette! Reservations for December 31 are available from 4pm to 9pm To reserve at table, email email@example.com or call 360.377.4223.