If eating healthier in the New Year is one of your resolutions than we have somethings Uneeda try. According to the New York Times, food forecasters (yes, that’s a thing) predict that 2022 will be all about plant-based eating, and Uneeda Burger in Fremont is offering a variety of tasty plant-based options, that don’t mean boring or tasteless.
- The Buddha Bowl keeps the belly and the immune system happy. This seasonal special includes kale, spring mix and romaine lettuce, tomato, apple, sweet potato, chili-lime pepitas, feta, miso-clementine vinaigrette, add a veggie patty ($15).
- Go for the Veggie Burger, a house-made veggie patty, portobello mushroom, tomato, pickled red onion, bib lettuce and lemon garlic herb aioli ($9.50). Note, all burgers on the menu can be substituted with a veggie patty.
- Warm up with a bowl of Vegetarian Chili, the cheddar & sour cream are optional ($4.50).
- Feel good with the Garden Salad, mixed greens, tomato, English cucumber, radish, and sherry-Dijon vinaigrette ($5.50).
- Sample the Seasonal Tempura, right now its fresh green beans battered and deep fried ($4.50). Maybe not the healthiest of choices, but hey it’s a veggie and moderation is key!
Open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. there’s plenty of dine in seating available, both inside and on the patio. Please note, guests must show proof of vaccination to dine inside. Pick-up and delivery will remain available, just order ahead by visiting www.uneedaburger.com.