Hydrotherapy is now open at Yuan Spa in Kirkland. The full hydrotherapy experience includes warm and cool soaking pools, a Pink Himalayan sea salt dry sauna, a relaxing eucalyptus steam room, a cold drench shower, and an immersive ice cave experience, exclusive to Yuan Spa. Guests are encouraged to book hydrotherapy as a meditative ritual prior to their scheduled service to amplify the relaxation and wellness benefits of their spa visit.
Hydrotherapy has a wide variety of benefits and has been used in conjunction with traditional medicine for thousands of years. It is commonly used to help alleviate stress, treat joint and muscle problems, reduce inflammation, and boost the immune system.
SAMPLE HYDROTHERAPY CIRCUIT (WE RECOMMEND 10-15 MINUTES PER CIRCUIT)
- Start with the Hot Pool (100-105 degrees)
- The first and last step in this blissful bathing ritual – heat the body and soften the skin.
- Experience the Eucalyptus Steam Room
- Yuan Spa provides a variety of salts that can be taken into the steam room for a self-scrub. Leave the salt on the body after you scrub to allow minerals to soak into the skin.
- Rinse off in the steam room shower.
- Visit the Cool Pool (70-85 degrees)
- Submerge in the cool pool and allow the body to adjust to the cooler temperature. This also re-oxygenates and replenishes deep tissues as the body circulates blood to warm up.
- Experience the Cold Drench Shower or Ice Cave
- For the most intense Cryotherapy experience – stand under the ice cold rain shower or spend time in the ice cave and rub ice into the skin to stimulate and strengthen the immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Check out the new Himalayan Pink Salt Sauna
- Take a cool towel for your eyes and relax in the dry heat, letting the water from the cool pool dry off of you. Enjoy the Pink Himalayan Salt’s glow and feel the body relax and restore itself.
Pro Tip: Drink plenty of water before your hydrotherapy session and enjoy complimentary infused water during your session. You can also enhance your hydrotherapy experience with an eye mask, face mask, or hair mask, available for purchase at in the retail section of the spa.
Yuan Spa’s new location at The Village at Totem Lake features eleven treatment rooms, full hydrotherapy, and spacious locker rooms for guests to unwind before and after treatments. Spa amenities include luxurious robes and slippers, Yuan Spa signature products in the locker rooms including Rosemary & Mint shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion, plus aromatherapy shower mists, and complimentary spa refreshments. The spa open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and free parking is available.
Hydrotherapy is available for an entrance fee of $49/hour as a single service or can be booked with a spa service for $20 (*terms and conditions apply). Two-hour hydrotherapy sessions can be booked for $75. Book online or text to book through Milo for the Bellevue location 425-272-6979, or through Winnie at Totem Lake 425-403-7029.
Yuan Spa – Kirkland
11900 NE Village Plaza, Suite 176
Kirkland, WA 98034